Monday, August 9, 2010

@Rhidach

So, I got this crappy shield. It's totally a warrior shield, imo. I don't know what to do with it, but I gemmed and enchanted it with the proper respect it deserves. I know ignoring socket bonus is bad, but I don't need more spell power.Imma take it for a spin at the Storm Peaks!

EDIT: I do believe in karma, but my luck with drops/rolls is so bad, things can't get any worse unless blizz starts allowing for negative integers. So I dun care.
=========================

The Adventures of Neci the Arcane Mage

Can you guess which instance this is? Curse you scrubby pug dps who just happens to be a warlock when I'm on my mage!
This is from the time I ran into that hilarious gangster pug tank constantly bickering with the healer, but somehow managed to take us all the way to Anub.
This one's for Anea.

13 comments:

Bavmolo said...

You just broke my heart, Jong... You broke it with a hammer made of pretty pixels.

Libby and Chris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chance said...

Can we PLEASE see rest of the 'sled riding' set???

Dallanna said...

My raid leader/MT would have an aneurysm if he saw that.

Arioch said...

Demand picture of sled riding outfit. Pretty please? /bats eyes

Tirael said...

Hey Jong, my prot warrior has a message for you...

"Fuck you!

P.S. DIAFIH8U!"

Tirael said...

P.S.S "moooooo and such!"

Spinks said...

Kittens cry when you put an mp5 gem in a perfectly good shield. Mark my words, one day that shield will turn on you when you most needed it!

Antigen said...

OH NO YOU DI'INT!

Hana said...

Officemate and I got a good laugh. :D

Bee said...

Chance - agreed.

'Sled Riding' set please.

I have snowballs saved from the Winter Holiday if you need them.

Anafielle said...

Jong, I'm literally crying.

Crying.

Rhidach has the 264 version of that shield, but I'm still wearing the 251 GUNSHIP SHIELD after three months of consistant ICC10 and ICC25 farming.

HATE. MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF HATE.

Did you really get that for an offspec drop? Seriously?

Rhidach said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(breath)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO