Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Go



"On your mark.. get set.."

--

For lunch today I went out to grab something quick to eat, been very busy at work.

I went to the vending machine but couldn't get my usual Diet Coke because it fucking had a USA Today newspaper rolled up and stuck in the slot where the can drops.

Some moron prolly thought he could get multiple sodas for the price of 1 with his elaborate macgyver-esque plan that combines the power of.. well, rolling up a newspaper and being a cheapo.

If anyone has any information on where I can find the culprit who made me supa thirsty, please halp me out so I can USA Toslay him across the fase.

--

Speaking of thirsty, one of my go to drinks when I'm out is a Manhattan with Makers Mark, go light on the Vermouth.

I think that would be my Locks signature drink. If she gets hit on at the Pig and Whistle by some Human DK with DBZ hair, she can make him go meet his Makers.

--

And speaking of Maker, it's almost big JC's burfday, is it marked on your calendar? You can forget all about Tailor Swift's burfday, but don't forget about JC, he'll be supa sad.

I'll prolly have one more holiday flavored post if I can find the time before. If not, then I wish you all a Merry Christmas right nao.

If you're hitting up family/holiday party events, make sure you change specs, show a little Forbearance, and go!---tell 'em Jong and Megs sent ya. Be safe.

--



//[go, go] [go, go, go, go ,go]
//[and on the count of three]
//[go, go] [go, go, go, go, go]
//[and on the count of three]
//[go, go] [go, go, go, go, go]

//[uh, on the count of three]
//[everybody flip specs like they oak-a-leys]

//ya brah, ya girl is back, lay hands nerf retract
//tell the blog roll the truf' is back
//you ain't gotta argue about who could blog
//cause the proof is back, just go through my logs
//forbear forbear - yah where my pallies at
//where my beaconers, where my vengeance stacks
//I don't care what ya do for badge
//I know the blue glued ya class to the ground
//ya gotta wings through that
//I been through that, been bot at, heal crap
//gotta keep it peace like a trade chat
//I ain't a noob jack, nobody gon' one two shot me
//got points in prot see, move back
//bet I cleave, holy knight
//the more space I get the better I kite
//oh - never I spite, but - if - ever I write
//I need the space to king wisdom 'n might
//now just -

//change specs and go [go, go, go, go ,go]
//[and on the count of three]
//you know I stay, not one spec [go, go]
//ya girl from the blogjects
//and ima take you to the top of icecrown
//so let's go -
//change specs and go [go, go, go, go, go]
//[uh, on the count of three]
//[everybody flip specs like they oak-a-leys]

//and I ain't gon' tell you again let's get adds and hardmode
//you could bring your friend we could make this a shardmode
//or you could queue by yourself and you can cap nodes
//best believe I P - V - P, give keyboard scrubs gnerd R - A - G - E
//all you get if you can't bind it
//back it on up like ya s key stuck
//then run and tell 'em pugs you read rafa's new shit
//she and the boy jongelf make beautiful post-its
//he is to the blog post what jerks is
//to the spread sheets what champs is to news bits
//young raf' in the house it's so necessary
//no tears with the gears it's so necessary
//no pity with wit that's so necessary
//now why you trollin on me, is that necessary
//do I to you, look like a noob
//who don't understand a game with a team improve
//whose up on dot dot lock and vera rouge
//brah did you get schooled
//let's just - [what ya want me to do]

//[and on the count of three]
//change specs and go [go, go, go, go ,go]
//you know I stay, not one spec [go, go]
//ya girl from the blogjects
//and ima take you to the top of icecrown
//so let's go -
//change specs and go [go, go, go, go, go]
//[uh, on the count of three]
//[brah I promise you no substitute]
//it's just me

5 comments:

River said...

I love Makers Mark...in fact I'm Makers Mark Ambassador, and there is a barrel of whiskey fermenting with my name on a plague. Then when it's done, I'll go down to the distillery and pick up a bottle from my barrel. Pretty dang cool....ok I have alcohol issues.

Antigen said...

How you have time to type out custom-made song lyrics when you're busy at work is beyond me... Unless your JOB is to write WoW parodies to popular songs, then my hat is off to you at finding an awesome job.

Have a good Christmas, you two.

Becky said...

best believe I P - V - P, give keyboard scrubs gnerd R - A - G - E

*love*

Great song! I knew I had the original on my "WOW" playlist for a reason.

gnomeaggedon said...

May the Gnome be with you Megs...

I caught Odin's early Christmas present trying to crawl back into the stocking today...

The kitten thinks it can get back the way it came in... silly kitten.

Hope you Christmas rocks and your family don't give you no socks!

Arioch said...

Now I have an urge to shove rolled up USA Todays into a soda vending machine. The two of you are a bad influence.