Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Most Wanted



"A witch yes, a snitch no."

--

Work is picking up like it was 3.3's LFG system. UGH.

Quickie, throwaway post today. It took me 5min.

Now I'm going to Bladestorm a bagel with tons of creamcheese and Beserking proc'd.

--

What if Blizz decided to crack down and arrest WoW bloggers?

Would you rat people out to save yourself? Would you go underground and stickittotheman?

Who'd be the top10 most wanted?

I'm not expecting answers btw---I'm just trying to setup this link love but my fuckingbrain decided to not show up today, sigh.



Blizz Blog Police

Jong:
//go, go, go, go, go, go
//keep typin' missy
//go, go, go, go, go, go
//they on the feed
//go, go, go, go, go, go
//keep typin' missy
//go, go, go, go, go, go
//they on the feed

//with so much drama in the M-M-O
//Blizz Blog Police are listening
//becareful or you'll be history
//looks like another Banned Account I-P
//it's blogging, blogging, blogging
//ah it's blogging, blogging, blogging
//yah it's blogging, blogging, blogging
//somebody tell 'em it's blogging
//blogging was the case and they blamed me

Braids + Blizzard:
//Ghostcrawler I didn't do it, you can't blame me for Crits
//could please loosen up the Nerf cuffs on my wrists?
//you can call me what you wanna man, but I ain't a snitch
//no cooperation is exactly what you would get
//'til I talk to my G-M, what I get no say?
//you've obviously been reading too much B-R-K
//I'm not a Test Dummy so don't even try
//to spam ya number trash to me, yo' Recount lies
//if you not O-P of anything, then why did you run?
//cause you the Dev Team and plus I saw you D-R your stun
//and Test Realm wasn't empty there was obviously Bugs
//if you think I'm believing that one then you obviously dumb
//huh? - I know that you heard the whining, you dived in
//to the Flying Mount you was driving and riding in
//instead you shouldn't be whining about dying
//Battlegrounds nah it's obvious that you lyin'

Jong:
//with so much drama in the M-M-O
//Blizz Blog Police are listening
//becareful or you'll be history
//looks like another Banned Account I-P
//it's blogging, blogging, blogging
//ah it's blogging, blogging, blogging
//yah it's blogging, blogging, blogging
//somebody tell 'em it's blogging
//blogging was the case and they blamed me

Braids + Blizzard:
//stop lying to me Lock, it'd be best you confess
//I can smell the Healthstone on the scent of your breath
//saw the Destro I was inspecting your Spec
//saw that you was bloggin' dirty when I looked R-S-S
//who is this guy IXO, who is this guy Squid?
//who is this other Troll who Critically Q-Q's?
//look at this screenshot, they standing beside you
//tell me they game now, I heard they flame Blue
//confiscated the blog feed of one of your posts
//for evidence ever since we heard some of your songs
//what about this Jong guy, he was on one of your songs
//I coulda sworn he said he had a Socket full Dreadstone
//am I wrong? - hell yah I don't know who that is
//I don't know no Rets see, all I know is I Crit
//and Ima log like Lincoln, bet I A-F-K quick
//you ain't gettin' out of here you must think you have wits
//in the blog we confiscated Four Healz and Blessed Kings
//Clearly that you Cast and all the Troops Grimm
//on the Big Bear booklet we found ya too Spinks
//ya thumb and ya index, how dare you spread Links

10 comments:

Arioch said...

Woot! I'm in a song. <3

River said...

Jong be someones bitch of that I have no doubts. LOL!

gnomeaggedon said...

Ohhh Lordy, I wish I had your 5 minute throw away post talent. Mine take 7 minutes and are... well they are crapamundo in comparision.

Now I would never squeel on my Bro's and Ho's in the hood, but I dare say if any of us every run for President of the United Blizzard, they would hunt down some of those compromising screenshots.

You know, like the bong shots and the sex videos that always appear when someone make it big...

Though in our cases it would be bad hair days (Jong), rude gestures (Gnomeaggedon) and wildy innacurate and unsupported statements...

WARLOCKS > MAGES! Kk

gnomeaggedon said...

Damn did I just name Jong and myself... Damn foool Gnome....

At least they will never guess who would make the 3rd, absurd statement

Bell said...

I was confiscated! D:

HP said...

rofl! the only way you can top this is to actually make a video for it, go go go!

Kinzlayer said...

>WARLOCKS > MAGES!

QFT

Grimmtooth said...

Wife: You're having a fanboy moment, aren't you?

Me: Not saying.

:: gets up ::

Me: I'll be in my bunk.

Monroe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wolfy said...

this was amazing.