Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I'm at Camp Narache

I'm going to participate in Big Bear's Raid for the Cure on 14th. I made a lvl 1 belf pally and parked it next to Grull Hakwind just like bear told me to. I've never been in such a ultra uber nerdy event like this, but it's for a good cause.

I had to be Jöng because some sap took my name. Someone bring your main so we can go pwn the hiena that killed me three times near Cross Roads.
DISCLAIMER: Whatever I'll be wearing on top of the standard belf-issued green leotard-looking armor solely represents my support for the cause and utmost confidence in my manhood.
=========================

I think whoever wrote that guild message of the day should consider exploring career opportunities in stand-up comedy.

I am Jong the Astral Walker. You know what that means, right? That means I walk on stars... and ... stuff.

10 comments:

WTF said...

Glad to see your new guild is working out. Big grats on killing one of the toughest bosses to defeat in a video game EVER.

Seriously....Alagon made the top 3 of all time toughest to kill out of 100 list.

...i wish i could find that damn list...I think IGN hosted it.

Anea said...

Glad to see you're going!

Although I have to say that I took the easy route and just rolled a Night Elf so that she was at the correct starting area. You must have more commitment and pizazz than I do. (Well... I guess that's a given.)

River said...

Hmm a nerdy event, i might check in

Bell said...

I'm glad you're going :)

gnomeaggedon said...

Squidlysmate is parked in Darn...

Gnomeaggedon was already taken?

Assuming I can work out time differences, I will see you at Crossroads

Rhidach said...

Awesome work, man!

Arioch said...

Gratz on the achievement. I am very jealous.

Grimmtooth said...

I must say that it was most excellent to stand on the same dock as you were at the same time. My inner fanboy is shining all the colors of the rainbow right now.

Almaster said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Almaster said...

Congrats Jong, i am really happy for you!

we are going to try Algalon 25 next Saterday, wish us luck!