Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hands-on Approach



"Put 'em up where I can see 'em, at ALL times, thanks."


--

So my 5's comp has pretty much hit the same wall as the previous season, floating between 1700-1800. We're just too weak against ranged/Wizard Cleave setups and it's really popular this season.

If you're not familiar with those terms, allow me to explain---you know the random morons on the forums complaining about Destro Lock burst in BG's (the ones with 17k HP and think that LOS is a pronoun in Spanish)? They think that's burst damage. Ahaha, to be young and naive.

Throw in an Ele Shammy, maybe a Mage, and give 'em 10sec of Aura Mastery with a Priest spamming dispel to strip defensive buffs. Now that's burst to cry about.

Anyways, that wall sucks---because then I start yelling at my team for no reason, even when we win.

"Did you tie your shoelaces using the rabbit ears method?"
"No?"
"FUCKFUCK FUCKITYFUCKFUCK!"
"Uhh.."
"Ok, here comes the queue---do your best guys! ^^ <3 xoxo"


My Ret teammate is trying out Prot/Ret and my Hunter teammate is going to try something new as well:



Nevermind.

--

Speaking of feeling hands, did you know that Blizzard has no fuckingclue what they want to do with Lay on Hands?

Pretty soon, everything you do as a Pally will cause Forbearance. You log in, Forbearance. You eat a Mage strudel, Forbearance. You eat a Mage, Forbearance.

You read this blog, Forbearance (sorry.. I had to).

I brought this issue up to Jong to get the Ret perspective:

"Jong, this LOH change is a slap in teh vagina!"
"Wha?"
"I just wanted to see if you'd say 'YAH I KNO!' which would imply you had one."
"RULE #3, RULE #3!!"
"^^ <3 xoxo"

5 comments:

gnomeaggedon said...

"You eat a Mage, Forbearance"

us Mages will trigger all sorts of effects... Some nice, some not so nice.

We don't just have cooldowns, we are cooldowns

Bell said...

Eventually it'll be "Paladins always have Forbearance. There's probably a way to take it off but we haven't implemented it yet."

Lance said...

"Pretty soon, everything you do as a Pally will cause Forbearance. You log in, Forbearance. You eat a Mage strudel, Forbearance. You eat a Mage, Forbearance."

Been thinking the exact same thing...

Forbearancadins?

Arioch said...

I left a comment on this blog, Forbearance.

Antigen said...

I think Blizzard should use Forbearance as a punishment for doing stupid things:

Use Seal of Justice in ANY situation? Forbearance.

Pop wings when fighting a mage? Forbearance.

Roll a dwarf paladin? Forbearance.