Monday, October 12, 2009

Miley, grant my mortal allies the power of thunder

I never eat vegetables on purpose. I'll eat it if it happens to get in the way of whatever I'm stuffing my face with. I'll eat the lettuce on cheeseburger and chopped onions on nacho supreme.

I treat achievement points the way I treat vegetables. I don't mind achieving things by accident, but I get easily frustrated going after points that render no direct benefits to my dps.

If blizzard gave us, let's say, 1 Attack Power for every 100 acievement points, I would man-whore my heart out getting every achievement out there. But since they're just points, I dunn care.
====================

A few months ago, I thought the only 1 Light in the Darkness I'd ever see is the Princess Garden.


Last night, we got us new rides.

Here are the key points I took from the fight:

1) Let hatred and rage guide your blows. Yogg is a mean fucker. I already feel inadquate for bouncing on them clouds like snuggles fabric softener commerical bear. Why does he have to step on my self-esteem with hurtful condescending remarks?-- Weak minded fool!

2) Give no pause to your attacks.

3) Don't stop believing. More importantly, hold on to that feeling.

14 comments:

Grimmtooth said...

Ah, you are the wind beneath my wings.

Firespirit said...

WOOT! Gratz on the Drakes! Can I transfer to your server and you can run me through for my own? /sigh, I understand. Its best I earn it on my own.

My guild is just going to foray into Ulduar for the first time in like 2 months this Friday. Here is to hoping we get to AT LEAST Hodir without a hitch.

WTFspaghetti said...

I agree with Gremmtooth. Gratz on the Drake and taking that big fucker down.

Bell said...

Grats, Jong!

I'm just missing HODIR for my Ironbound DAMMIT.

Not as bad as the Moonkin who's just missing FL, though >.>

Arioch said...

AMG!!!

Gratz!

and...

I WANT ONE!!!!

Vorian87 said...

grats!

Vulpina said...

Grats Jong!

I <3 your DPS pep-talks.

Darraxus said...

Frosted tips just arent the same anymore are they?

Hana said...

Grats, Jong. :) That's a pretty sweet ride!

River said...

I just got a new epic mount too....I met her at the bar Saturday. HAHA

Congo Rats on yours.

Elleiras said...

All it's missing is the LOLRET vanity plate. ;)

Grats!

gnomeaggedon said...

Nice.....

Take me a spin sometime when you are cruising around the AH picking up them leggy Night Elf chick..

This little Gnome would be compensating in a ride like that!

Nibuca said...

Hey Jong.. silly question.. but are you on Twitter?

mattpedraza_420 said...

New reader to the blog. What you said about the achievments deserves a big AMEN!