Friday, October 30, 2009

happy friday

Hai gusy!

It's Friday, which means it's time to link achievements and loots that no one cares about!
We did it with zero death. I think there should be a title for zero death. Something like OMG It's. That way, I can be OMG It's Jong.

I got me this sexy time. It has way too much hit rating though. I LOVE hit rating, but this one has too much. It's like having too much bacon.
====================

I was defending the gold mine by myself. I tried to distract the enemies with the stormwind banner, but it didn't work.

I think Stormwind is my favorite city. I like it because the bank looks like a bank and the church looks like a church. Thunderbluff is stupid, because everything is a tent with three cows standing in it.
==============================================
When I went alliance, I chose human. Human racials are just so good. thpirit! woooo! Plus, I wanted to look like Uther.
Then I decided humans are boring, so I went dwarf.

Tell me that's not the sexiest ret pally you ever seen.

I miss being a belf. One thing I'm really glad about not being a belf is that I don't ever have to be associated with this guy again.


His name is fucking Fabioso the Fabulous. When I first saw this guy, I was running over to turn in the cooking daily, and I came to a complete stop. I had to stop, because I needed my whole body to hate him.

15 comments:

Tittertot said...

Grats on the achivment.

But the true paladin race is the mighty spacecows.

WTF said...

Spacecows...PFT

You got it right Jong, Dwarfs are the best race in the game hands down.

Rhidach said...

Grats on the achievement!

telanarra said...

" I LOVE hit rating, but this one has too much. It's like having too much bacon."

you can never have too much bacon

Arioch said...

Gratz on the title!

Now I need to find a pally to steal wings off of. Funny enough, they never do it when I'm fighting them. Don't suppose you're on the Emberlawl battlegroup?

Hatch said...

OMG It's Jong!

Hilarious post. Gotta get me a Horde banner for AB fake-outs.

Also, grats on the axe, hoping it drops for me this week (though it's too much hit rating for me, as well).

Bell said...

Grats on the achievement! I'm hoping I get it this week with my group, but I'll probably need to stop out again 3:

Also, dwarves rule. They have the cutest little butts while running :L

Of course it would have been more pro if you were a female dwarf. It seems like they all vanished off of my server once races changes went live. All except my poor lonely little hunter...

Sprink said...

I agree with telanarra. There is no such thing as too much bacon.

Also, I love stealing wings. It gives me a whole extra 2 seconds to live... bringing my grand total up to like, 7 or something. ^_^

gnomeaggedon said...

Mmm bacon...

I'm a bit rusty on Gnomeaggedon, all his big boom buttons seem to be replaced with big heal buttons...

Sooo... Next time you are thinking about getting donuts, or bacon (doesn't matter the order) give me a DBM so I have time to find my spellsteal button...

Mmmm donuts.

I think that's the 1st good looking human I have ever seen (in game or out) but that dwarf looks... Cuddly enough to eat... The fear is inspired in me already.

Shamrockgirl said...

What a cute Little Dwarf you have! I /love dwarves!! i have a man human that looks anything but respectable like yours did (my 7 year old picked out his look... so he looks like what a 7 year old thinks is awesome..lol).

Lloth said...

Mages, always stealing the treats and not sharing.

Kinzlayer said...

Seriously though Humans are uglier then cows... 'nough said.

windpaw said...

"because I needed my whole body to hate him"

Best ever...

Oh - and Thunderbluff ROCKS you infidel...

repgrind said...

Um .. er ... ah .. eh ... ewwwwww. You really went dwarf??? But but but ... ewwwww. You went from super sexy to ... >.<

Becky said...

Hilarious! :)