Tuesday, August 25, 2009

IPA FTW

Hai gusy!

I hope everyone had safe trip back from blizzcon. I can't believe none of you sent me post card or nothing. Sideshow & Syrana experienced In & Out Burger. It's good stuff isn't it? I thought in&out was the greatest thing in the world until I tried Bobcat Bite in Santa Fe, NM. Bobcat green chilly burger is second to none. You take a bite... and everything fades away to blurry white and angels start singing... by the time you wake up, burger's all gone.

Everything else about Santa Fe sucks though. They just had an Indian Market weekend here. Holy jeebus, it was Thunderbluff.

Oh, did you guys see Gevlon's latest posts on clearing uld 10 in blues? omg I love this guy. He's officially #2 in my book as the most entertaining wow blogger ever (brk #1). I know I've ripped on him before, but the thing is, these two statements are mutually exclusive:

1) he's an entertaining blogger
2) he tends to get out of his element

I wouldn't have ripped on him, but on that particular post, he took cheap shots at Ixobelle for no apparent reasons. so I flipped out. Ixo and I aren't buddies or anything. Still, if you mess with Ixo, you mess with beer and donuts. When you mess with beer and donuts, you mess with me.

Don't ever mess with people I like. Gnomeaggedon speaks softly and writes I-fail stories. but I bet Gnomy's real life penis is way bigger than Gevlon's. I bet Gnomy can wrap his penis around Gevlon's neck and start him up like a lawn mower. wrrrr-WANG neh neh neh neh neh neh.

...... I wouldn't be writing anything if I weren't inspired by this fine Indian Pale Ale I've been chugging since I got off work.

I haven't been able to write lately, because I haven't played for a good month now. I got pissed at something and I stopped playing. I forget what it was. I can't play even if I wanted to, because I broke the game cd in half. I also slathered peanut butter all over the authenticator and fed it to my neighbor's bull terrier.

RET PALLIES!

That's you, antigen, firespirit, rex, alex, and stoico. Keep on truckin, because I'm living my wow life vicariously through your armory updates.

If blizz nerfs you, make it up with your HEART. They can nerf your seal, but they cannot nerf your heart. I swear Dustin Carter is my new hero. No arms. No legs. All heart. He went 41-2 his senior year and was ranked #3 in the region-- do you realize how insane that is?

Watch this video. You'll never qq again.

16 comments:

thedoctor said...

Oh man...the lawn mower comment was one of the reasons why you are my favorite blogger.

good times lol

Stoico said...

Rofl.... dont say things like that, I get scary pictures. lol...

Gevlon.. hehe...

Tnx for the kind words, Josh. I dont know if you still follow my blog, addictive. As I have become active there again. There you can read about my new project, not a Ret I know. But she is damn fun and she chucks with her swords/macse as chuck norris chuck buildings....

Rexkicker said...

How to give up your WoW addiction the Jong way...

Step 1: Snap CD in half.
Step 2: Feed your authenticator to your neighbour's dog.
Step 3: ???
Step 4: Profit!

Pew pew!

Firespirit said...

WOOOO!

I got a blog mention!

LOL, thank you so much for the kind thoughts. My ulduar raid basically fell apart because we are missing a few key players to technical difficulties, and my internet has been failtastic (in the middle of H HoL last night, it decided that it was done, and I couldnt reconnect at all. I went to bed :(.

But, I have been slowly upgrading my gear with badgeloot, which I barely get to use because I am basically healing naxx right now for a second group of guildies while ulduar is out-of-session. Few more badge upgrades (primarily the chest) and thats as geared as I can be for 10 man progression, up until we start doing ToC and get emblems/gear from there.

ANYWAY, don't want to be too longwinded. Sorry to hear you gave up the game for whatever reason - do you have plans to come back?

Darraxus said...

Yeah, Gevlon makes me laugh since he is not even a real raider. He pays for epics. He does not earn them.

Gnomeageddon is win. Too bad he is no blocked at work for me. He also has a kid named Odin IRL. So dont fuck with him or his son will go Thorim all over you.

Antigen said...

Where I come from, IPA means isopropyl alcohol, and it doesn't taste very good.

I appreciate the recognition, and I believe I can attribute my leet deeps to the Jong-Tsu Art of DPS I learned while meditating on a breezy mountain top.

BTW, In & Out is AMAZING.

Arioch said...

In & Out doesn't serve up a big enough burger.

Try The Counter for a 1-pound AFTER cook weight piece of meat heaven.

I hope it's in the cards for you to return to WoW, I miss the pictures of your frosted tips.

Ixobelle said...

Ixo and I aren't buddies or anything.

i've lost the will to live.

gnomeaggedon said...

Mmmm I was wondering who that bleach blond Blood Elf chick was that was up-skirting me the other day...

I felt good at the time, now I know it was an 80's throwback BE male... not so sure...

But I guess any attention my little fella's big fell gets is good attention...

But if you think Gnomey has it good... wait until you see Squidly's artifacts...

4 red hot totems, most of which either cover my ever appreciative party with sparkling masses or shoot red hot pokers at my foe...

Tentacles... the way to a girls... heart?

Then there is the horn on the middle of his forehead... not sure what that is for... but I figure when Thrall's volleyball team comes to visit, all those lovely girls will be looked after...

Still... Gnomey has always had a thing for big tools... staves 3 times his height, swords that cleave a smoking line in the ground as he walks from tavern to tavern....

Then of course there are his weapons...

Syrana said...

xD

I didn't know where to send the post card and elven strippers, sorry. :(

Yes, yes we did experience In & Out. Unfortunately, it didn't measure up to the hype I'd been fed before going to Cali. I mean, it was GOOD, but it wasn't amazingly omg like I was told.

>.>

Hey, I've had some really good burgers, what can I say?

...
You need a new authenticator? I could hook ya up. /nodnod :)

Joanna said...

"I haven't been able to write lately, because I haven't played for a good month now. I got pissed at something and I stopped playing."

Aimee dumped you didn't she?

River said...

"I got pissed at something and I stopped playing"

Jong, saw me with Aimee sampling her delicious treats. Turns out she loves da Mages.

Actually I created my own Jong wanna be, he's up to lvl 45, and he's hot. Come back Jong I need some tips on how to grind him up fast!

Hana said...

I would've sent a postcard, but I don't think she would have fit in the mail. :)

Darraxus said...

@ River" "I need tips on how to grind him up fast"

A wood chipper would do nicely.

Bandee said...

Most entertaining blog ever - don't stop, the ret pallies need u!

the dk in my guild still out-dps' me... i need more inspiration to pwn his draenei ass back to exodar!

Arioch said...

Quit deleting posts!!!!!!