Monday, July 27, 2009

no title

Today, I'm in a stream of consciousness narrative mode. I'm drunk and I'm unable to put together a coherent line of thoughts. Come get some before I sober up and pull this post.

Office coffee... our office coffee comes in two delicious flavors: American Turpentine and Colombian Mud Water.

I’m liking my mage way too much. The other day, I almost got run over by a car trying to blink across the street.

I’m heading out to Virginia next week for my friend’s wedding. I was chosen the best man by the sheer virtue of my leet toasting skills. When I rock the microphone, there will be tears! laughter! and... panties flying across the room! WTB port to Reagan National Airport pst 15g tip... otherwise, I'll have to fly DELTA, Don’t Even Leave The Airport. We Love to Fly and it Shows my butt. I got here six hours ago. I generally hate flying, but I would love to fly sometime TODAY.

I'm excited to see my friends and family though. People in East Coast have no idea how big California is. My friends would ask me stuff like, “How do you like living in LA? Do you hang out in downtown San Francisco after work ?”

Um, no, do you drive to fucking Maine for lobster dinners?

Speaking of lobsters, we tried general hard mode tonight. The run back to general's room sucks. It's plastered with breath-taking stained glass arts, but it still sucks. It could be covered in boobs, and I'd still hate it. Please guys, L2 Dance Dance Revolution out of shadow crash.

Oh gawd, I'm gonna see so many Koreans at the wedding. They're my peepz. They make me so proud in some ways and embarrass me in other ways. They'd eat anything with four legs. Even puppy dogs. They'd eat anything with four legs except desks.

One of the reasons I excel at wow is because I'm Korean. My racial passive includes +15 Gaming and +15 Calculus. Things were working as intended until black people qq'ed about how unstoppable we were... so Blizzard nerfed our penis size by 3 inches. Dubya tee eff?

Have you heard of SlayerS_'BoxeR' the Emperor of Terrans? If you've played StarCraft, go check out this gosu lock-down at 0:32 and the mines at 1:57. It's insane. I swear if they ever come up with un-manned fighter jets, Koreans would dominate the world. Just give them a joystick.

14 comments:

pilfkin said...

Got here before you pulled it and I can now [just] face the rest of the afternoon at my desk!

Much <3

Bell said...

Good luck with General!

And um...all that other stuff. ;P

Shy said...

wow, talk about all over the place...

Have fun/good luck at the wedding. Not sure if you want to fly a lot there, but hey you could always try to pewpew down some of those vapours coming from your aunt's and uncle's drinks...in fact, you should cause otherwise you might end up doing hard mode, revolutionary dancing.

I guess I've had them all like this? o_o

Antigen said...

+15 Calculus, eh? WTB Jong to teach me calc so I don't bomb my PChem course next semester... 30g, PST

P.S. Don't pull this post, it's one of the only examples of how I think on a daily basis... a random jumble of thoughts criss-crossed like Jaina's legs. Come on Thrall, hit that already!!!

Arioch said...

Comment in before the pull!

Khaelie said...

haha... jong has alcohol induced ADD... but dont we all??? <3

Firespirit said...

If this is your stream of conciousness, wow, what is a day in your head like?

LOL

Kimberly said...

Please don't pull this post! My guy and I are rolling at the racial passives & trying to figure out what ours would be, as the typical boring straight white couple. All I can think of is +15 rep, which kind of sucks.

Enjoy your trip!

Anonymous said...

You need to get specific example if you're of Russian ancestry you have + 15 vodka! If you're Italian +15 pizza and limoncello.

Sprink said...

Mwa ha ha! Playing a mage has corrupted you further!

... Also, DA-YAM @ Koreans and StarCraft. This little white girl's zerg stand NO chance against that.

Hana said...

Stream of consciousness = win!

And that's why I don't drink the office coffee. I don't like coffee very much in most cases, but I won't even touch office coffee.

If I'm Chinese does that mean my racial bonus has to involve gold farming?

gnomeaggedon said...

Just watch those flying panties.. don't try and catch them with your nose...

At a wedding you never know what's in them till they knock you out!

Darraxus said...

You going to blizzcon Jong?

Becky said...

"One of the reasons I excel at wow is because I'm Korean. My racial passive includes +15 Gaming and +15 Calculus. Things were working as intended until black people qq'ed about how unstoppable we were... so Blizzard nerfed our penis size by 3 inches. Dubya tee eff?"

This is the greatest paragraph I have ever read. :)