Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Don't Stop Believin'

First, hold on to your seats, cause here come the roflcopter epic thread.
============================================

WWS from tonight's run. We're heading straight to yogg tomorrow.

I'm ready and I ain't scared of him no more. I'm gonna walk into his chamber all quiet with my head down. I hope he points me out and asks me what my name is.

"Hey come here pissant. I like you. Do you have a name?"

I'll remove my helmet and turnaround to face him.

"My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius. Commander of the Elite Rangers. Defender of Adriana Lima's virginity. Forgotten son of Grom Hellscream. Loyal customer of Verizon wireless. Just a small town pally livin' in a lonely world. And I will kick your fuckin face in tonight."
==================================

EDIT: we failed. but still, don't stop believing. More importantly, hold on to that feeling.

4 comments:

Sassafras said...

You are an evil evil man sir! I'll be singing that song for the rest of the day now.

Anonymous said...

Does all of this somehow have something to do with you wearing a skirt?

I <3 U.

Sprink of Archimonde said...

Survive first. Dps second. After all, a dead dps does zero dps.Agreed. Some of my lowest numbers come from fights where I stupidly got dead. Note to self: Mages do not wear plate. ^_^

Arioch said...

Was I dreaming or wasn't this post originally twice as long? O.o