Tuesday, April 14, 2009

omg nerds calm down. you're embarrasing me.

We ran our final Sarth last night. That illusive slut finally dropped the trinket I’ve been wanting for months. I tea-bagged him one last time and kissed him night night.
======================

Someone announced 3.1 is here! and the guild chat just went ape shit. Texts were scrolling up so fast that I couldn’t keep up with it. All the nerds were pissing down their legs with joy as if they just heard that Miley Cyrus and Hannah Montana were having a joint concert.

Me? Pfffft I couldn’t care less..... although I can’t explain this raging hard-on protruding through my Brookes Brothers pants every time I think of Ulduar.

Am I ready?

I am decked out to the teef 50 cent style and my bags are stacked with enough consumables to feed the hungry children of Africa for months. Let’s dance. Y soy paladin and I’m gonna whoop yo ass.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nigger