Tuesday, April 14, 2009

is your server STILL down?

EDIT: Just to be clear, I'm not the batman. I'm just sharing the screen shots a guildie uploaded on the forum b/c it was too epic not to share.

===============
ah mah gahd! Yogg-Saron has assaulted Blizzard. He is slapping everyone silly for their consistent tendency to over-promise and under-deliver.

YS: Did you or did you not say 3 PM Pacific Time eight hours ago? huh? huh? /slapslapslap

Well... I guess I have to step up...

Throw a bucket of water on that blonde chic and put up the Bat Signal! We ain't playin no mo!







8 comments:

Alex - aka Firelight said...

LOLZ!!!

I'd love to know what gear you're wearing toget that batman look pls!!!

~the1jeffy said...

Seriously. NEED. Batman. Gear. List.

Then. I. Can. Stop. Speaking. In. One. Word. Emphatic. Drawl.

ZOMG.

Darraxus said...

LOL. That batman gear is awesome. Where did you get it?

underct.com said...

Awesome!

(the headpiece looks like one of the mail pieces that drop all over the place in heroics or Naxx)

Josh said...

You're my hero.

Hana said...

Oh my god! /dies laughing! :D

Buzz said...

LOVED it!

~One Among Many~ said...

Too awesome! They make a great duo! :) Now off to fight crime and ogres!