Monday, April 13, 2009

accountability

Tony Soprano and I have two things in common. We both like to stuff our faces with baked ziti and we both like the strong silent type like Gary Cooper.
=======================

I pugged sarth+2d.

After the first wipe, the raid leader asked, “Why did 4 dps die 1 minute into the fight?”

One guy stepped up and answered, “I dragged fire adds into lava wall. My bust. I won’t let it happen again.”

Uh…wtf? I was flabbergasted. That is the finest answer I’ve ever heard. He pin-pointed the problem, took accountability for his mistake, and let everyone know that he respects other people’s time.

What a breath of fresh air. 9 times out of 10, you get an answer that goes:

/cast Defensive Stance
/blurtOut My wife is sleeping so I’m trying to breastfeed the baby with my man boobs. The stupid cat got stuck in the printer and my mouse died. The dog squared his butt to my face and blasted taco meat fart so I got dazed. I had all kinds of adds on me so I got dazed. Healers failed to heal me. Tanks failed to protect me. Bruce Willis failed to blow up the meteor so the meteor came down and shot up my rectum. It’s not my fault. It’s definitely somebody else’s fault.

=========================

Don’t ever throw blame on your healers you dumb fuck. Ever. Healers are your cooks. You never yell at your cook. What if the cook spits in your food?

3 comments:

Megan said...

Jong, send me an email when you can! Tomorrow's extended maintenance anyway, I know you got nothing better to do.

:P

Lance said...

Healers are your cooks. You never yell at your cook. What if the cook spits in your food?

Best healer defense quote I heard in a long time... :)

Adlib said...

"What if the cook spits in your food?"

Or worse!