Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I'm a ninja

I’m liking my druid a lot. I can root something and shoot lightning bolts at it. Then the mob gets all worked up and runs to me. If I were a hunter, I would flail my arms and run in circles because I wouldn’t know what to do. But I’m a druid.

What? You gonna charge me? You gonna come at the J like that? Oh, okay…”

/catform

“Suh-prrrriiiiize! You didn’t know I could do that you dumb boar!”


My trainer taught me how to prowl the other day and it’s awesome. I’m a Ninja Cat. I encroach upon my prey like the crouching tiger… except I get caught all the time. It’s really embarrassing when my prey whacks me upside the head while I’m in stealth. Lol what are you doing nub? I saw you sneak up from waaay over there. /whack.

Thanks for stepping all over my stealth ninja pride you jerk.
========================================

I think it’s unfair that hunters have an entire petopia full of cats to choose from, but I’m stuck with a skin that looks like the wyvern mount I can ride for 89 coppers from Crossroads to Orgrimmar.

You know what else is unfair? Male belfs are stuck with N’ Sync skin, but human paladins have all kinds of awesome choices like Chuck Norris, Mirko Crocop, and Stone Cold Steve Austin.

1 comment:

Lance said...

Yay! I am Chuck!!