Sunday, March 1, 2009

My least favorite pvp spell

Death Grip. I don't think it's op'ed or anything. I just don't like being man-handled. It makes me look bad. This 45-pound gnome dk bounces to me boing boing and man-handles me like I'm her biatch. That's a serious rub on my style. and as you well know, style is everything.

I remember this one night when I was a young silly nub. I got into a fight at a nightclub. This 6'5" big black bouncer walks up to me. Pfft, it's okay. I had the scenario all planned out in my head. I'm gonna step up to the big scary bouncer, and imma go down in a blaze of glory like Bonjovi had done... except things didn't go like I had planned. The bouncer pick me up by the collar-- heels of my feet were off the fucking ground-- and carried me out like a momma tiger carrying her baby tiger. That had to be the most embarrasing moment ever... getting man-handled pwnt.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is probably wierd, since this post is so old, but I have to agree. I don't like the WotLK spells which can physically move your character. Shamans have their pushback, druids have theirs, and DKs have their DeathGrip. Seriously?
I don't have a problem with them having a spell which gets them to you, but I don't like running over the same ground 2ce, especially when there are other toons pounding on me BOTH times.
As a lock, it really sucks when you get DGd within feet of range of your portal, which would get you far enough away to be safe!
Skellingtoon Wildhammer US