Friday, March 27, 2009

don't yell at the nubs

A few guildies organized a pug sunwell run for the achievement.

For those of you who haven't seen the twins fight: when you get conflagration, you have to get away from everyone immediately. Otherwise, you'll throw a Jihad bomb on the raid.

The raid leaders got mad because these scrubs would just stand there blowing everyone up. I felt bad for the scrubs. It's not that they're not trying. It's just that yelling, "conflag! GTFO!" is like pointing a set of high performance headlights directly on their faces. The sudden glare of an oncoming disaster overwhelms their flight impulse and locks their feet in place. They can't help it; don't yell at them.

Oh jeez, I violated about 18 copy rights to assemble this exhibit. But check this out. she is the cuttest deer caught in a headlight I found. Holy crap. She can blow up next to me all day long. I'd be the happiest blown up smithereen.

1 comment:

David said...

HAHAHA nice man. Nice.