Monday, March 9, 2009

call us

I don't know why it is, but I'm particullary ashamed of my hair today. Maybe it's because I'm going over to pay a tribute to mah daddy, Grom Hellscream.

Lok'Tar Ogar, Grom, the greatest warrior there never was. I disgrace you with my frosted hair tips, but I honor you with the heart of Jean Claude Van Damme. I'll always do my best to carry out the legacy you've left behind.

Zug zug and Love Always--Jong.
======================================

Even if you've been clearing naxx for months, The Immortal is no walk in the cake... a piece of park... it's a difficult task.

It's not difficult in ways stochastic calculus is difficult; it's difficult in ways sitting in one place for hours adding two numbers repetitively without making a single mistake is difficult.

4+2= 6
5+2= 7
1+3= 4
.
.
.
6+3= 9
5+1= 6
2+2= uhm.... CHICKEN!

WTF?
Oh, come on!

Dude, what the hell was that?

Yeah, that was the sound of Gluth casting Decimate, immediately followed by a silly ret pally owning himself with the Seal of Punch Himself in the Face.

Let me tell you, that was the most awful feeling. I threw my drink against the wall, and now I have diet coke stains all over my luxurious adobe brick wall... It's a feeling I wouldn't wish upon my worst enemies. Not even Joey Fatone. Not even Enrique Iglesias. Nope, not even dudes who purposely rolled a male belf hunter named Legololz because they were inspired by Orlando Bloom owning a Traveler's Tundra Mammoth.

Nobody deserves to go through this alone.

So, please, if you or someone you know has failed while staring at the pretty yellow bird sitting on the windowsill, call us today.

3 comments:

Alex - aka Firelight said...

Oops!!

I did that last week as well! hahahah!!

I know your pain my friend! >.<

Thankfully we werent on the undying/immortal achievement.

Dorgol said...

One of the benefits of being a *HOLY* Paladin... never having to say "I killed myself on accident!".

Instead, I get to say "I killed myself on purpose!".

Josh said...

Gotta watch that Decimate timer, Jong! I'm with you on Seal of Cut Yourself, though - I've never liked it, I don't like it, and I want the kickback damage reduced.